1 can chick peas, drained
1 Tbsp tahini (seasame seed paste)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili powder
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp yogurt (fat-free)
1 tsp garlic ginger paste
1 Tbsp lemon juice
chopped cilantro, and parsley fresh
chopped cherry tomatoes for decoration
chopped olives, black and green
1. In a large bowl, combine chick peas and mash with a blender or food processor or hand blender
2. Add Tahini and Yogurt, and Lemon juice and 1 Tbsp of olive oil and blend again.
3. Add spices to the mix and blend well.
4. In a serving dish, add the hummus, and decorate on top with the cherry tomatoes, chopped olives, parsley, cilantro, and baby spinach.
5. Drizzle with olive oil on top, and add more paprika or red chili powder on top for taste.