1-2 can crushed or pineapple tidbits-drained.
1 tub of cool whip, thawed, completely.
1 can condensed milk
decoration-> pineapple rings and maraschino cherries
1. In a large dessert clear bowl, add the drained pineapples tidbits or crushed.
2. Add the condensed milk in it.
3. Add the cool whip over it, and whisk it in together.
4. Decorate on top with the pineapple slices and maraschino cherries.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve, anywhere from an hour to several hours. You can also freeze for an hour.
This is good especially if you have these in your home, and you have guests over, that you can quickly whip it up and serve.