I needed a great meal for dinner, something healthy. This was easy to put together and prepare. Glad I got the picture as it was incredible and nothing left.
10 baby potatoes cut in half
2 Indian carrots, cut into chunks
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp ms dash seasonings
4 beef kabobs -frozen or thawed
1 cup water with veg broth cube
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a large casserole dish, add carrots, potatoes.
- Add kabobs around.
- Add olive oil, seasonings and broth over it
- Cover with foil and place on bottom rack for 30 mins.
- Stir, and move to middle or top rack for 30 mins more as kabobs are cooked.
- Remove foil and do for another 15 mins. Kabobs, carrots and potatoes takes awhile to cook through
- Stir it and serve & enjoy.
- Goes great with a salad.
- You can add some onions to it at the end and salt and pepper to your own taste.