1 lb boneless chicken cut into strips, (washed, set aside)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp corriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt or himalayan pink salt
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 bottle of schezwan sauce
1 onion sliced
1 red bell pepper sliced
1/2 pkg frozen veggies (carrots, beans, asparagus, broccoli)
- In a large wok or frying pan, add oil.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and chicken
- Add spices; salt, black pepper, red chili powder, turmeric, garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, corriander powder. Lightly coat the chicken and onions, and bell peppers.
- On medium-high heat cook until chicken is cooked, add the 1/2 pkg of veggies, and keep stirring.
- When chicken is fully cooked, add rice vinegar, soy sauce and schewzan sauce. Keep on medium-low heat and keep stirring, until flavors blend in.
- Cook noodles/chow mein according to directions- drain- and add 1 Tbsp soy sauce in it, then serve these two together.