- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell peppers diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp pink or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1/2 pkg broccoli slaw
- 4-6 eggs
- In a large pan add oil and onions, bell peppers on medium high heat.
- Add turmeric, garlic ginger paste, salt, red chili powder, and form it into a paste with the onions, bell peppers and oil for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw and stir in mixture making sure all th spices in mixed in
- Add eggs and stir often so eggs become mushy and scrambled type like
- Add cilantro and keep cooking and stirring til eggs are mushed in.
- Serve with bagel or toast or eat on its own.
This is very good.