Dinner is served; Bon appetite! Ok 👌🏻 here is; (clockwise) – 1 o’clock is grilled broccoli. 2-5 o’clock is grillled veggies of zucchini, and bell peppers with Fiesta Nut ViBites, 6 o clock is honey mustard and shiracha sauce for dipping. 7 o’clock is artichoke dip, 8 o’clock is spinach and herb dip, 9 o’clock is garlic hummus, 10-11 o clock red pepper hummus- in around are garlic pita chips and at 12 o’clock.
6-8 cups water with chicken broth cubes
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt or just salt of your choice to your own taste
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp hot sauce or shiracha sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 red and green bell peppers diced
1 onion diced
1/2 cup red quinoa
1/2 cup corn niblets
4 eggs beaten
1/4 th bunch fresh cilantro chopped
Soy sauce to your taste optional
1) in a large pot; add water with chicken broth
2) add garlic ginger paste, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander and cumin powder
3) add corn, diced bell peppers, quinoa and boil on high heat for 15-20 minutes.
4) add eggs whisking to separate it and keep on medium high heat for 5-10 minutes.
5) add olive oil, lemon juice, chopped cilantro.
6) add hot sauce on top and soy sauce
7) serve. & enjoy!