2 tbsp olive oil
4 potatoes, washed, peeled, cut into cubes (steam ahead for a few mins)
1 red and green bell peppers diced
1 tomato diced
1 pkg baby Spinach
Chopped cilantro & parsley
1-2 pkg vi bites glorious greens
2 tbsp black and green sliced olives
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2-1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1-2 cups water
1 zucchini diced
- In a large fry pan add oil
- On medium heat; add bell peppers, zucchini, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Add water and tomato sauce
- Add spices; salt, garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, black pepper, & turmeric.
- Cook until potatoes are soft and tomatoes, and veggies.
- Add olives, ViBites glorious greens and baby spinach. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Enjoy with rice or pita or naan or on its own with sour cream or Greek plain yogurt.