🍓 Berries salad 🥗
🌶 Tandoori Chicken 🍗
🥕 Steamed & lightly sauteed veggies with potatoes 🥔 with garlic herbs 🌿
- Chop up berries and set in plate to the side
- Cook chicken with tandoori masala and spices according to your own taste or add your own chicken mix.
- Lightly steam 1-2 cups of veggies while lightly sautéing bell peppers and onions.
- Add to the pan with bell peppers.
- Add 1cup chicken broth. In meantime cut up potatoes and also steam for 6 minutes.
- Then add to the pan. Mix it well.
- Drain the veggies til all the water is out.
- Add garlic herb seasonings, coriander herbs seasonings, black pepper and pink salt & some olive oil.
- That’s it. It’s ready.