1 pkg chow mien noodles, cook as per package and drain. Set aside.
1 bell pepper 🌶 each colour sliced
1/2-1 pkg variety veggies ( broccoli, carrots, green beans, onions, water chestnuts and corn.
1-2 lbs boneless chicken cut into cubes.
2- 4 tbsp olive oil or veg oil
1/2-1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2-1 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp shawarma seasonings
1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
Soy sauce & schezwan sauce bottle
- Cook noodles 🍝 according to directions set aside.
- Add oil to two different pans or skillets.
- Add chicken in one
- Add veggies in another.
- Add shawarma seasonings to the chicken, salt, garlic ginger paste and pepper. Cook on medium heat til chicken is cooked. Add soy sauce.
- In veggies; add spices. Cook until tender. Add cooked noodles to it.
- Take out half of chicken 1lbs as is in aserving dish.
- Other half of chicken add schezwan sauce and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Enjoy 😊 👅
This was a huge hit in my house.