1lb ground beef (cooked all the way through, add 1 jar of tomato sauce, and 1 cup of water with it, and mix together, set aside)
1 pkg mix variety vegetables (steamed, or lightly sauteed)
12 potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
2 pkgs of mashed potatoes (according to directions)
1 pkg of shredded cheese
himalayan pink salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450’F
- In a large baking casserole dish, spread the meat mixture on the bottom
- Add the veggie layer on top of the meat mixture.
- Add the mashed potatoes on top.
- Add half of the cheese on top
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes, covered.
- Remove foil, add the remainder cheese on top, and put it on broil and watch it while the cheese melts, making sure it doesn’t burn, but goes a golden brown color.
- Remove from oven, and serve!