1 lb boneless chicken washed, cut into cubed pieces in a bowl.
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
2 tbsp Tandoori powder
1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
1 tbsp olive oil.
1/4 tsp turmeric
Marinate the chicken. Set aside.
1 pkg frozen assorted mixed veggies
1 onion diced
1 each of red, green, yellow, orange bell peppers thinly sliced
2 tbsp canola oil
2-3 tbsp soy sauce
1 jar of schezwan sauce
1 pkg Chow mein noodles.
- In a large skillet add oil, bell peppers and onions on medium high heat of 350. Or on large fry pan on medium heat. Add frozen veggies.
- Add chicken and stir it in. Covered and stirring often.
- Cook Chow mein noodles according to pkg instructions usually between 5-10 minutes. Drain.
- Add back into pot and adding 1 tbsp soy sauce & 1/4 of sauce from jar.
- Check on veggies and chicken. If it’s soft, tender, and veggies is also cooked, add the rest soy sauce & schezwan sauce with 1/2 cup water.
- Cook for a few minutes then take it into a serving dish.
- In the same pan or skillet add the noodles and stir fry for 2-5 minutes. Not too long. Feel free to add 1 -2 tsp tandoori powder over noodles. Stir.
- Serve in a platter.
- Keep soy sauce, hot sauce, Himalayan pink salt and black pepper aside if others need more zing to it.