2 lbs boneless Chicken cubed.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp ￼mrs.dash seasonings
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
2 tbsp lemon herb garlic peri peri sauce
2 tbsp garlic lemon dressing
Topping: chopped cilantro, fried onions, curly parsley.
- In a bowl; add chicken &
olive oil, lemon juice, spices & seasonings along with garlic ginger paste & the sauces.
2. Let it marinate for an hour.
3. In a large pan add oil & chicken cook on stove on medium heat until its tender and cooked.
4. Add the shredded carrots.
5. Add the cilantro, parsley and onions on top.
6. Serve with pita, Naan, or rice or on its own.