1-2 lbs boneless chicken
4 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp Tandoori powder
toppings for the top Chopped curly parsley, fried onions, chopped cilantro.
1 tbsp olive oil for the sauce above & 1 tbsp oil for lightly sautéed on stove in the pan.
- In a large bowl, add the above ingredients except the chicken & toppings.
- Add the chicken. Let it marinate for an hour.
- In a large pan; add oil, & marinated chicken. Cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked and tender.
- Add to a serving dish and add the cilantro, parsley and fried onions on top.
- Serve with rice or bread or on its own.