1lb ground beef (cooked all the way through, add 1 /2 -1 jar of tomato sauce, and 1/2 -1 cup of water with it, and mix together, set aside)
1 pkg mix variety vegetables (steamed, or lightly sauteed)
12 potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
3 pkgs of mashed potatoes (according to directions)
1 pkg of shredded cheese
himalayan pink salt and black pepper & Mrs. Dash seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 450’F
- In a large baking casserole dish, mix the sauce with the meat. spread the meat mixture on the bottom
- Cook the veggies with the spices & seasonings until cooked through. Add the veggie layer on top of the meat mixture.
4. Add the mashed potatoes on top.
5. Add half of the cheese on top
6. Bake in oven for 40 minutes, covered.
7. Remove foil, add the remainder cheese on top, and put it on broil and watch it while the cheese melts, making sure it doesn’t burn, but goes a golden brown color.
8. Remove from oven, and serve!
9. Serve with salad of your choice and garlic bread if you want. Enjoy!