🌰Mixed salad 🥗 with cucumbers 🥒, tomatoes 🍅, carrots 🥕, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries 🍓, cherries 🍒, ohhhhh and 🌶ViBites Fiesta Nut 🥜 🍋Great as a snack on its own or add to a salad like this. 🍊🍐Try this flavour or our other 3 flavours; Chocolate 🍫 Monkey 🐒,
🍎 Fruit 🍉 🍍Frenzy 🍌, Glorious Greens 🍠, 👅 yummy 😋
1 green /spring onions diced
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro minced
2 baby cucumbers diced
1/2 jar of black and green sliced olives drained
1 can mixed beans drained (6 beans)
1 tomato diced
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Lemon and lime juice few drops
Olive oil drizzle
1 pkg chow mien noodles, cook as per package and drain. Set aside.
1 bell pepper 🌶 each colour sliced
1/2-1 pkg variety veggies ( broccoli, carrots, green beans, onions, water chestnuts and corn.
1-2 lbs boneless chicken cut into cubes.
2- 4 tbsp olive oil or veg oil
1/2-1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2-1 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp shawarma seasonings
1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
Soy sauce & schezwan sauce bottle
- Cook noodles 🍝 according to directions set aside.
- Add oil to two different pans or skillets.
- Add chicken in one
- Add veggies in another.
- Add shawarma seasonings to the chicken, salt, garlic ginger paste and pepper. Cook on medium heat til chicken is cooked. Add soy sauce.
- In veggies; add spices. Cook until tender. Add cooked noodles to it.
- Take out half of chicken 1lbs as is in aserving dish.
- Other half of chicken add schezwan sauce and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Enjoy 😊 👅
This was a huge hit in my house.
So true! What’s your vision?Does anyone here have dream / vision boards? And a live list aka bucket list? What are your life goals and thoughts?
#Appreciate #Business 🔥#Entrepreneur #Gratitude 🌺 ‘ #Vision #Dream #Goals ⭐️ ‘ #inspire #Leadership #motivate 💃🏻#Network 🎁 ‘ #opportunity #Positive #Skills #success 🌹 #values ❤️ ‘ #Vi #ViSalus #ViLife
🍓 Berries salad 🥗
🌶 Tandoori Chicken 🍗
🥕 Steamed & lightly sauteed veggies with potatoes 🥔 with garlic herbs 🌿
- Chop up berries and set in plate to the side
- Cook chicken with tandoori masala and spices according to your own taste or add your own chicken mix.
- Lightly steam 1-2 cups of veggies while lightly sautéing bell peppers and onions.
- Add to the pan with bell peppers.
- Add 1cup chicken broth. In meantime cut up potatoes and also steam for 6 minutes.
- Then add to the pan. Mix it well.
- Drain the veggies til all the water is out.
- Add garlic herb seasonings, coriander herbs seasonings, black pepper and pink salt & some olive oil.
- That’s it. It’s ready.
😋 Pasta 🍝 with bell peppers 🌶 onions, asparagus, chicken 🍗 & beef 🐮 strips. With sauces; soy sauce, ketchup, schiracha sauce and schezwan sauce. 🙂 👅. I think 🔥 I made it too spicy as my kids kept refilling their drinks 🍹
1 pkg pasta, boil as directed – drain, set aside
1 lb boneless chicken cut into cubes
1 lb boneless beef strips
1 onion diced
1 bell peppers; red, & green or any colour
1 pkg asparagus or any veggies of your choice
2 tbsp olive oil
Ketchup 1 tbsp
Schezwan sauce 1/2-1 jar size
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Schiracha sauce 1-2 tbsp
1/2 cup water
- In a large pan; add oil, onions, bell peppers and add chicken & beef. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add veggies or asparagus.
- On medium high heat, until meat is tender. Add sauces and water & cooked drained pasta.
- Stir for a few minutes until sauces coat with pasta and veggies and meat is mixed in.
- Serve & enjoy!