Turn your dinner salad 🥗 with some extras, chapali kabab from my indoor grilled & 1 tbsp honey mustard for dip & some steamed broccoli, salad with grilled chicken 🍗 & Fiesta Nut -ViBites. #ViBites ⚡️ #salad #Chicken #chapalikabab #Nuts #Dinner 🌈 #mealprep #healthy #yummyinmytummy #Vi #ViSalus
1-2 cans of chick peas drained
1 onion diced
2 tomatoes chopped
1/4 bunch fresh cilantro chopped
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp red chili 🌶 powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp Lemon & lime juice
1/2-1 cup salsa
2 tbsp olive oil
Tamarind sauce & chat masala
1/2 thinly sliced tomatoes, onions, & lemon & lime slices.
1) in a large frying pan. Add oil, & chopped onions. On medium heat, fry until onions are soft.
2). Add garlic ginger paste, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin, coriander. Mix it in onions. Add the tomatoes.
3) drain chick peas cans. Add to the pan with salsa.
4) cook on medium heat. Add lemon & lime juices.
5) put into serving dish, decorate with chopped onions, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, lime & lemon slices.
6) drizzle tamarind sauce over it with chat masala.
Enjoy!!! 👅 😋
1 lb boneless chicken cubed Add 2 tbsp veg oil.
Medium heat- add chicken and oil and sautéed for awhile.
Add spices; Himalayan pink salt and red chili powder, turmeric, garlic ginger paste. 1 tsp shawarma seasonings. Mix all together with chicken.
After chicken looks like it’s tender. Add 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, 1/2 cup water, 2 tbsp soy sauce.
Then add; 2 tbsp honey melted with 1 tbsp mustard and 1 tbsp garlic mayo. Mix together. Pour into the chicken. Stir it. Add 1/2 cup water. Add chopped onions, green onions, cilantro, bell peppers, and green chilies.
Serves 4-6 people.
🌰Mixed salad 🥗 with cucumbers 🥒, tomatoes 🍅, carrots 🥕, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries 🍓, cherries 🍒, ohhhhh and 🌶ViBites Fiesta Nut 🥜 🍋Great as a snack on its own or add to a salad like this. 🍊🍐Try this flavour or our other 3 flavours; Chocolate 🍫 Monkey 🐒,
🍎 Fruit 🍉 🍍Frenzy 🍌, Glorious Greens 🍠, 👅 yummy 😋
1 green /spring onions diced
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro minced
2 baby cucumbers diced
1/2 jar of black and green sliced olives drained
1 can mixed beans drained (6 beans)
1 tomato diced
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Lemon and lime juice few drops
Olive oil drizzle
1 pkg chow mien noodles, cook as per package and drain. Set aside.
1 bell pepper 🌶 each colour sliced
1/2-1 pkg variety veggies ( broccoli, carrots, green beans, onions, water chestnuts and corn.
1-2 lbs boneless chicken cut into cubes.
2- 4 tbsp olive oil or veg oil
1/2-1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2-1 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp shawarma seasonings
1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
Soy sauce & schezwan sauce bottle
- Cook noodles 🍝 according to directions set aside.
- Add oil to two different pans or skillets.
- Add chicken in one
- Add veggies in another.
- Add shawarma seasonings to the chicken, salt, garlic ginger paste and pepper. Cook on medium heat til chicken is cooked. Add soy sauce.
- In veggies; add spices. Cook until tender. Add cooked noodles to it.
- Take out half of chicken 1lbs as is in aserving dish.
- Other half of chicken add schezwan sauce and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Enjoy 😊 👅
This was a huge hit in my house.