- For step by step instructions on how to make these meals below, check out the recipes!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell peppers diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp pink or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1/2 pkg broccoli slaw
- 4-6 eggs
- In a large pan add oil and onions, bell peppers on medium high heat.
- Add turmeric, garlic ginger paste, salt, red chili powder, and form it into a paste with the onions, bell peppers and oil for a few minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw and stir in mixture making sure all th spices in mixed in
- Add eggs and stir often so eggs become mushy and scrambled type like
- Add cilantro and keep cooking and stirring til eggs are mushed in.
- Serve with bagel or toast or eat on its own.
This is very good.
Weekend my family usually wants these kinds of eggs, or some other traditional Indian meal of rice & lentils or some sort which I’ll share those recipes another day.
2 tbsp veg oil
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 -1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1-2 stalks of chopped green onions
1/4th bunch fresh cilantro
1 package of broccoli, cabbage, carrot slaw.
- In a large wok or fry pan add veg oil on medium high heat.
- Add spices except balsamic vinegar. Mix the spices and garlic ginger paste until it forms a sauce paste.
- Add the slaw and continue to stir coating and sautee it for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and balsamic vinegar and continue to stir it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add to serving dish & garnish with green onions & cilantro and serve.
You are probably wondering how or why I came up with this recipe above and instructions below; I had the Tropicana juice in my fridge and figured I may as well try it in my shake and see how it tastes; that was yesterday’s experiment, not bad at all, I’ll share the recipe of that later, however today it was ok, I need energy, I need my shake, I can definitely combine the two. But, how about combining that juice too. It was definitely delicious yesterday, it can definitely work. As I was imagining how it would look like, down to the last core of what I would add and what not.
So, that’s exactly how it played out. So yeah, I got my shake, yeah I got my energy with the Neon too. PLUS: It tastes amazing! Amazing, truly fantastic, incredible. You just have to try this and see for yourself.
Now I know there are other variations you could add instead of the below; and play around with it, you’ve got the vi shake mix in your hands, and hopefully you’ve tried the Neon too, if not then definitely message me and I’ll hook you up to getting some Neon in your fridge today. But; I think if I do need more energy tomorrow or later on tonight; I’ll try adding the lemon Neuro or Raspberry Neuro, or even try adding the Vi-Defy, or Go or Pro to it and seeing how those plan out in the recipe like below. Mind you, I’ve already experimented with the whole Neuro, Vi-Defy, Pro and Go in a shake and those were amazing too. I’ve even added some supergreens into it because I needed that extra kick.
This is a definite must try once in a lifetime kind of moment, or if you really enjoy it like I do, something you can have everyday. For those that do not want to use the Tropicana version, then I highly recommend using fresh strawberries or frozen ones, and real bananas, and real freshly squeezed orange juice for it instead and I’m sure it’ll taste even better.
Now; I do not know about you; but I’m going to go back and finish some things up, while enjoying this nice, cold, refreshing drink.
Strawberry Banana Orange Neon Vi-shake
8oz strawberry orange banana juice
2 scoops vi shake
1 can neon
1/2 cup frozen strawberries or fresh
1. In a large blender, add strawberries and the strawberry orange banana juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Add ice, and vi shake mix. blend again.
3. Pour into a huge bottle like below. Add can of neon. do not stir or shake or mix, it’ll settle in on its own.
4. serve, enjoy. you can add some fresh slices of lemon, lime, and more strawberries here.
Order some right here and try for yourself this recipe and the other 1,000 recipes of the Vi-Shakes or even the new recipes coming up with the Neon Energy Drink.
http://thelifebyvilife.com for the Challenge & http://neon.vi.com (For those in Canada go to the Neon website) and enter in 1070174 as your referer to order some Neon today! and welcome to the Challenge!
So yes I made these before, so here are the recipes, same ingredients, same basic ingredients.
Even if you were to make an omelette, or scrambled eggs, or sunny side, as long as you add these 4 ingredients at the top the spices; of sea salt, red chili power, turmeric, and garlic ginger paste you’re done. 🙂
There’s this story behind this, very interesting story! Last week I saw the recipe for Vi-Donuts and as I checked out the ingredients, the vi- shake mix in it specifically I was impressed and totally prepped for making this soon. I made sure we had all the ingredients even down to the mixed frozen berries that I would throw in. And as the days went by, I kept saying not today, tomorrow. Well, that day came this afternoon as I decided no time wasting and started preparing.
It was until I got to all the ingredients I realized 2 things. 1) No more frozen berries, that was used up this morning for my mixed berries shake. 2) no donut pan to make these in. So I settled for a cupcake cake pop pan, and a muffin pan which still worked out really good as you can see above.
The ingredients are as follows;
For the donuts:
1/2 cup flour (you can increase it to 1 cup for more donuts)
1/2 cup Vi Shape Meal Replacement shake mix
1/3 cup white sugar (I ended up substituting 1 Tbsp of brown sugar, 1 Tbsp of white sugar, and 2 scoops of vi shake mix. Yes more shake mix, I felt the sugar it was asking was still too much for me.
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp salt (I used Himalayan pink salt)
1/3 cup buttermilk ( I ended up using almond milk with the 1/2 tsp white vinegar)
1 egg beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp oil (I used Olive)
1/2 cup of fresh berries (I didn’t use any of this)
But for all the ingredients above, I increased it to get more batter and more donuts. Especially for these hungry kids here all eagerly awaiting for it. Which reminds me, after I finish typing this, I should let them know it’s ready as they are playing outside in this beautiful weather. However I’ll let them continue playing while I finish this up and soak in how quiet it is.
For the frosting:
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips ( I used Velata’s milk chocolate meltables)
2 tsp low fat milk (I used 1 tbsp. veg shortening)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the following; flour, shake mix, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the buttermilk, egg, vanilla, and oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir with a wooden spoon until fully blended and mixed in. I used a whisk all the way through.
3. Here I was suppose to add the berries and stir, but I didn’t have it so I continued stirring with the whisk to make sure even the bottom didn’t have any flour remaining.
4. I preheated the oven ahead of time to 350F- then greased the pan, and added the batter in by spoonful I baked it for 10-15 minutes until it was a light brown color and all the way cooked.
5. Removed from oven and cool in the pan, then transferred to a serving platter.
6. This is where I melted the chocolate chips with the milk in a microwave for 25 seconds, mixed it again and then microwaved it for another 25 seconds. At this point it was melted, and the donuts were cool. I just drizzled the chocolate over it, and served it.
As it sits there, I tried a couple and it was sure good, very delicious. I see my kids playing outside with their friends and think should I call them inside? Or should I let them remain out there until it’s time for them to come inside? Hmmmmm. I’ll stay here and type this, and let them stay outside until it’s time for them to come inside. Enjoy!