- For step by step instructions on how to make these meals below, check out the recipes!
1 lb boneless chicken cut into strips, (washed, set aside)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp corriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt or himalayan pink salt
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 bottle of schezwan sauce
1 onion sliced
1 red bell pepper sliced
1/2 pkg frozen veggies (carrots, beans, asparagus, broccoli)
- In a large wok or frying pan, add oil.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and chicken
- Add spices; salt, black pepper, red chili powder, turmeric, garlic ginger paste, cumin powder, corriander powder. Lightly coat the chicken and onions, and bell peppers.
- On medium-high heat cook until chicken is cooked, add the 1/2 pkg of veggies, and keep stirring.
- When chicken is fully cooked, add rice vinegar, soy sauce and schewzan sauce. Keep on medium-low heat and keep stirring, until flavors blend in.
- Cook noodles/chow mein according to directions- drain- and add 1 Tbsp soy sauce in it, then serve these two together.
You are probably wondering how or why I came up with this recipe above and instructions below; I had the Tropicana juice in my fridge and figured I may as well try it in my shake and see how it tastes; that was yesterday’s experiment, not bad at all, I’ll share the recipe of that later, however today it was ok, I need energy, I need my shake, I can definitely combine the two. But, how about combining that juice too. It was definitely delicious yesterday, it can definitely work. As I was imagining how it would look like, down to the last core of what I would add and what not.
So, that’s exactly how it played out. So yeah, I got my shake, yeah I got my energy with the Neon too. PLUS: It tastes amazing! Amazing, truly fantastic, incredible. You just have to try this and see for yourself.
Now I know there are other variations you could add instead of the below; and play around with it, you’ve got the vi shake mix in your hands, and hopefully you’ve tried the Neon too, if not then definitely message me and I’ll hook you up to getting some Neon in your fridge today. But; I think if I do need more energy tomorrow or later on tonight; I’ll try adding the lemon Neuro or Raspberry Neuro, or even try adding the Vi-Defy, or Go or Pro to it and seeing how those plan out in the recipe like below. Mind you, I’ve already experimented with the whole Neuro, Vi-Defy, Pro and Go in a shake and those were amazing too. I’ve even added some supergreens into it because I needed that extra kick.
This is a definite must try once in a lifetime kind of moment, or if you really enjoy it like I do, something you can have everyday. For those that do not want to use the Tropicana version, then I highly recommend using fresh strawberries or frozen ones, and real bananas, and real freshly squeezed orange juice for it instead and I’m sure it’ll taste even better.
Now; I do not know about you; but I’m going to go back and finish some things up, while enjoying this nice, cold, refreshing drink.
Strawberry Banana Orange Neon Vi-shake
8oz strawberry orange banana juice
2 scoops vi shake
1 can neon
1/2 cup frozen strawberries or fresh
1. In a large blender, add strawberries and the strawberry orange banana juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Add ice, and vi shake mix. blend again.
3. Pour into a huge bottle like below. Add can of neon. do not stir or shake or mix, it’ll settle in on its own.
4. serve, enjoy. you can add some fresh slices of lemon, lime, and more strawberries here.
Order some right here and try for yourself this recipe and the other 1,000 recipes of the Vi-Shakes or even the new recipes coming up with the Neon Energy Drink.
http://thelifebyvilife.com for the Challenge & http://neon.vi.com (For those in Canada go to the Neon website) and enter in 1070174 as your referer to order some Neon today! and welcome to the Challenge!
Yes! I love to grill. If I can throw them onto the grill, George Foreman grill or my Velata Grill, then I can definitely throw any veggies as I can onto the grill. The dish above consists of asparagus, rainbow swiss chard, and rainbow carrots I should say organic too. I found these online at an organic place and decided to check them out. Very tasty. I’ve never really had rainbow swiss chard or rainbow carrots before and you don’t find these in your local grocery store, let alone organic.
This is quite simple, I just drizzled some olive oil on top, sprinkle of sea salt, and black pepper. That was it, and since swiss chard cooks fast, I put that in last as the others took awhile to cook through. Other than that my family was in for quite a treat as they also enjoyed the grilling and could get use to this healthy lifestyle compared to their regular ones which they said they don’t mind that once a week as their cheat meal and the rest of the week to have this kind of meal each day as long as I’m the one to prepare it since I make it sound so easy, and make it so good.
No matter, this is a great way to grill any veggies as you like; I’m usually the one to also add eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, cherry/grape tomatoes, onions, to the mix and even possibly trying anything else I can feel that would look great with it.
Thanks for reading, feel free to subscribe, comment, like, share this recipe, try it for yourself and then share it on how you liked it.
So yes I made these before, so here are the recipes, same ingredients, same basic ingredients.
Even if you were to make an omelette, or scrambled eggs, or sunny side, as long as you add these 4 ingredients at the top the spices; of sea salt, red chili power, turmeric, and garlic ginger paste you’re done. 🙂
1 red, yellow, green, orange bell pepper, sliced, and diced
1 package of Glorious Green Vi-Bites
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. In a large grill, add the bell peppers, along with the olive oil and grill for a few minutes.
2. As it starts to lightly brown and become soft, sprinkle the salt and pepper on it.
3. Serve it into a serving plate, along with 1 package of the Glorious Green ViBites. Mix it together. The steam of the grilled veggies will coat the Glorious Greens into the mix.