- For step by step instructions on how to make these meals below, check out the recipes!
Follow directions and mix the pudding separately in a bowl. Add 1 can of drained crushed or tidbits pineapples.
Refrigerate for an hour. Go continue check your messages. Feed kids. Water plants. Sweep floor, clean up mess.
Cut up some berries slice it and kiwi and grapes slice them too. Decorate. If you have bananas and other berries and oranges and more pineapple slices and cherries these are good too.
Look at th layers. Take pics.
Please like, comment and share this recipe. Let me know how yours turned out.
Wow! Quick snack treat
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place Saltine crackers in bottom of baking dish
In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup butter melt first then add, 2 tbsp brown sugar and 4 scoops vi shake mix, (or protein mix of your choice) stir til a paste forms and cook for 2-3 mins. Pour this over crackers. Bake for 5 mins til light brown. Add 1 pkg of milk chocolate chips. Let it stand for 2 mins & spread it across. Refrigerate for 30 mins. Drizzle caramel topping on top. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Another vi treat. Very sweet. Come & try.
My other blog has details on it http://thelifebyvilife.wordpress.com
1 pkg bow tie pasta (cooked according to directions on the package, cooked until soft,al dente, drained, set aside)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 onion diced
1 tomato diced
1 red bell pepper diced
1/2 bunch of swiss chard
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1. In the same pot that you cooked the pasta in, add the olive oil, on medium-high heat, add onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cook for 5-10 minutes until they’re soft. Add sea salt, black pepper and garlic ginger paste and mix it in.
2. Add swiss chard, and stir it in, then add the cooked pasta into it. Mix it. Add more flavors if you want.
Grilled Veggies Ingredients
1 bell pepper chopped into thin strips
1 zucchini chopped into thin strips
4-5 rainbow carrots chopped into thin strips
1/2 bunch of asparagus cut in half
1 onion chopped into thin strips
1 tsp sea salt
drizzle with olive oil
1 tsp coriander powder
1. In a large grill, add the veggies from above, and drizzle olive oil on top.
2. While on high heat, sprinkle the salt and black pepper and coriander powder on top. Cook for several minutes until lightly brown and toss, to the other side, and cook on that for a few minutes.
3. Serve onto a serving platter.
4. You can take some of this and add it on top of the garlic pasta.
1. In a large casserole dish add broccoli, chopped carrots, bell peppers, green beans, corn, baby potatoes, and any other veggies you want.
2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, according to your own taste.
3. Bake in oven 450’F for 30 minutes and then serve.
Fruit Chaat Salad
1 apple diced
1 pear diced
1/2 bunch of grapes sliced
1 banana diced
1/2 bunch of mixed berries chopped (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherries)
1 guava chopped
1 peach diced
1 nectarine diced
1 clementine chopped
1 plum chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp chaat masala
2 Tbsp orange juice
1. In a large salad bowl, add the chopped fruits
2. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, chaat masala (found in the Indian grocery stores), and orange juice. Stir it making sure it’s coated around.
3. Serve cold.
Feel free to share these recipes, and try them for yourself. Please subscribe, like, and comment on it.
I’d love to hear what you think. Thanks for reading! Have a pleasant week!
You are probably wondering how or why I came up with this recipe above and instructions below; I had the Tropicana juice in my fridge and figured I may as well try it in my shake and see how it tastes; that was yesterday’s experiment, not bad at all, I’ll share the recipe of that later, however today it was ok, I need energy, I need my shake, I can definitely combine the two. But, how about combining that juice too. It was definitely delicious yesterday, it can definitely work. As I was imagining how it would look like, down to the last core of what I would add and what not.
So, that’s exactly how it played out. So yeah, I got my shake, yeah I got my energy with the Neon too. PLUS: It tastes amazing! Amazing, truly fantastic, incredible. You just have to try this and see for yourself.
Now I know there are other variations you could add instead of the below; and play around with it, you’ve got the vi shake mix in your hands, and hopefully you’ve tried the Neon too, if not then definitely message me and I’ll hook you up to getting some Neon in your fridge today. But; I think if I do need more energy tomorrow or later on tonight; I’ll try adding the lemon Neuro or Raspberry Neuro, or even try adding the Vi-Defy, or Go or Pro to it and seeing how those plan out in the recipe like below. Mind you, I’ve already experimented with the whole Neuro, Vi-Defy, Pro and Go in a shake and those were amazing too. I’ve even added some supergreens into it because I needed that extra kick.
This is a definite must try once in a lifetime kind of moment, or if you really enjoy it like I do, something you can have everyday. For those that do not want to use the Tropicana version, then I highly recommend using fresh strawberries or frozen ones, and real bananas, and real freshly squeezed orange juice for it instead and I’m sure it’ll taste even better.
Now; I do not know about you; but I’m going to go back and finish some things up, while enjoying this nice, cold, refreshing drink.
Strawberry Banana Orange Neon Vi-shake
8oz strawberry orange banana juice
2 scoops vi shake
1 can neon
1/2 cup frozen strawberries or fresh
1. In a large blender, add strawberries and the strawberry orange banana juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Add ice, and vi shake mix. blend again.
3. Pour into a huge bottle like below. Add can of neon. do not stir or shake or mix, it’ll settle in on its own.
4. serve, enjoy. you can add some fresh slices of lemon, lime, and more strawberries here.
Order some right here and try for yourself this recipe and the other 1,000 recipes of the Vi-Shakes or even the new recipes coming up with the Neon Energy Drink.
http://thelifebyvilife.com for the Challenge & http://neon.vi.com (For those in Canada go to the Neon website) and enter in 1070174 as your referer to order some Neon today! and welcome to the Challenge!
There’s this story behind this, very interesting story! Last week I saw the recipe for Vi-Donuts and as I checked out the ingredients, the vi- shake mix in it specifically I was impressed and totally prepped for making this soon. I made sure we had all the ingredients even down to the mixed frozen berries that I would throw in. And as the days went by, I kept saying not today, tomorrow. Well, that day came this afternoon as I decided no time wasting and started preparing.
It was until I got to all the ingredients I realized 2 things. 1) No more frozen berries, that was used up this morning for my mixed berries shake. 2) no donut pan to make these in. So I settled for a cupcake cake pop pan, and a muffin pan which still worked out really good as you can see above.
The ingredients are as follows;
For the donuts:
1/2 cup flour (you can increase it to 1 cup for more donuts)
1/2 cup Vi Shape Meal Replacement shake mix
1/3 cup white sugar (I ended up substituting 1 Tbsp of brown sugar, 1 Tbsp of white sugar, and 2 scoops of vi shake mix. Yes more shake mix, I felt the sugar it was asking was still too much for me.
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp salt (I used Himalayan pink salt)
1/3 cup buttermilk ( I ended up using almond milk with the 1/2 tsp white vinegar)
1 egg beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp oil (I used Olive)
1/2 cup of fresh berries (I didn’t use any of this)
But for all the ingredients above, I increased it to get more batter and more donuts. Especially for these hungry kids here all eagerly awaiting for it. Which reminds me, after I finish typing this, I should let them know it’s ready as they are playing outside in this beautiful weather. However I’ll let them continue playing while I finish this up and soak in how quiet it is.
For the frosting:
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips ( I used Velata’s milk chocolate meltables)
2 tsp low fat milk (I used 1 tbsp. veg shortening)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the following; flour, shake mix, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the buttermilk, egg, vanilla, and oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir with a wooden spoon until fully blended and mixed in. I used a whisk all the way through.
3. Here I was suppose to add the berries and stir, but I didn’t have it so I continued stirring with the whisk to make sure even the bottom didn’t have any flour remaining.
4. I preheated the oven ahead of time to 350F- then greased the pan, and added the batter in by spoonful I baked it for 10-15 minutes until it was a light brown color and all the way cooked.
5. Removed from oven and cool in the pan, then transferred to a serving platter.
6. This is where I melted the chocolate chips with the milk in a microwave for 25 seconds, mixed it again and then microwaved it for another 25 seconds. At this point it was melted, and the donuts were cool. I just drizzled the chocolate over it, and served it.
As it sits there, I tried a couple and it was sure good, very delicious. I see my kids playing outside with their friends and think should I call them inside? Or should I let them remain out there until it’s time for them to come inside? Hmmmmm. I’ll stay here and type this, and let them stay outside until it’s time for them to come inside. Enjoy!
1-2 can crushed or pineapple tidbits-drained.
1 tub of cool whip, thawed, completely.
1 can condensed milk
decoration-> pineapple rings and maraschino cherries
1. In a large dessert clear bowl, add the drained pineapples tidbits or crushed.
2. Add the condensed milk in it.
3. Add the cool whip over it, and whisk it in together.
4. Decorate on top with the pineapple slices and maraschino cherries.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve, anywhere from an hour to several hours. You can also freeze for an hour.
This is good especially if you have these in your home, and you have guests over, that you can quickly whip it up and serve.