1 pkg beef meatballs already cooked as per package, set aside
1 can crushed tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Seasonings and spices according to your own taste
2 onions diced
1-2 bell peppers diced each color
1/2 bunch in a bag of baby carrots sliced in half
1 pkg veggie pasta- rainbow color already cooked, drained.
- In a large pan, add oil, onions, bell peppers and carrots. Stir for awhile on medium heat until they’re soft and lightly brown.
- Add the cooked meatballs and give it a good stir.
- Add can of crushed tomatoes with 1/2 to 1 cup of water.
5. Add pasta in and stir again. Add spices and seasonings to your taste.
6. Serve. Sprinkle some feta cheese on top. Enjoy!